2022-23 School Year, First week – 8/27/2022 (Saturday session). Last week – 5/13/2023.
2023-24 School Year, First week – 8/26/2023 (Saturday session). Last week – 5/11/2024.
North County Chinese School 30 weeks sessions. Enrollment is now open for students ranging from the ages of four to eighteen (Kindergarten to High School) and adult students. The students are carefully placed into one of the levels depending on their Chinese ability and ages
New Student Assessment
+ Enrollment Assessment
- Enrollment starts April 8, 2023
- Students that complete the online submission and have paid in full before 11:59 pm on May 31, 2023 will receive a $50 early bird discount per Student.
- All new students starting first grade and above must complete an aptitude assessment with the school. Assessments take approximately 15 – 30 minutes. Appointments for assessments are highly recommended to minimize wait times. Please Email email@example.com make an appointment.
- Assessments are available on Saturday, April 29 and May 6, 2023, from 9:30am to 12:00 pm at Black Mountain Middle School room 703.Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment..
- Assessments are NOT available from May 13, 2023 to August 12, 2023.
+ 2023-2024 School Year (Pre Kindergarten to High School) enrollment fee
- Standard Fee (per student): Regular class and CSL class $875, Credit class $1,175.
- Early Bird Discount: $50 off (per student) if registration is completed by 5/31.
- Sibling Discount:
$130 off for the second child, $180 off for the third and additional child.
The IRS tax return may be needed to prove eligibility if the students have different last names.
- The standard fee includes a parents co-op deposit of $100 per family. Room parents and families who fulfilled their co-op duty will receive $100 refund in scrip.
+ New Student Inquiry
Welcome to North County Chinese School. New student registration for the 2023-2024 school year is open now.
Start New Student Enrollment Step by Step
Step 1 : Fill out the New Student inquiry form
If you are interested in enrolling your children, please fill out this School Inquiry Form and our staff will contact you.
If you are interested Interested in learning Mandarin? Adult class is forming now, please fill out this interest form. and our staff will contact you.
Step 2 : Consultation/ Placement test
After you receive your inquiry, our staff will contact you for consultation. Placement test might be needed based on your request. Please contact our academics deportment email@example.com for further pleace us information.
Step 3 : Enrollment
After the consultation, you will receive another information email for enrollment request.
＊For new Pre -K , kindergarten and first grade students, please bring the student’s birth certificate or passport to the school office for age verification. Kindergarteners must be five years old by September 2, 2023. First graders must be six years old by September 2, 2023
+ Current Student Re-Enrollment
Login to Gradelink
School ID: 2662
Current student and family to re-enroll for the 2023-2024 school year
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year begins on Apr 8, 2023
Please submit your registration online at the Gradelink website by selecting “Enroll Me”. You are encouraged to register your student(s) as early as possible.
Families of current students that complete the online submission and have paid in full before 11:59 pm on May 31, 2023 will receive a $50 early bird discount per student.
- To simplify the registration process, the school will collect 2023-2024 tuition and co op deposits at the same time.co op deposit earned during 2023-2024 will be refunded at the end of the school year.
- Please contact the us and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions